About Todd Iles
Loan Production Manager Plaza Residential Mortgage
Welcome to my website, and congratulations on taking the first step to buying or refinancing your home. I look forward to putting my expertise and mortgage services to work for you!
With Golden Empire Mortgage you're in good hands and can have the peace of mind knowing we offer a wide variety of loan programs and most current rates available, together with the assistance of a seasoned customer support team.
Competitively Priced Loan Programs:
- Purchase, Rate and Term Refinance, and Cash-out Refinance Programs
- Fannie Mae Conventional, High-balance and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo, Portfolio & Investor Products
- FHA / VA / USDA
We're here for you, ready to guide you through the often difficult and confusing process of choosing and getting the exact loan to meet your specific needs.
Many first time homeowners are choosing to consider FHA insured loan programs which can permit an easier time to qualify for a mortgage loan with as little as 3.5% down payment limiting your upfront costs.
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
Conventional fixed rate loans are offered up to a 30 year term and are made available through government sponsored organizations known as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The fixed rate and payments are fixed for the life of the loan dependent upon the term selected.
VA Home Mortgages
VA homes are available to help veterans, active duty military, National Guard, reservists, and surviving spouses to afford the homes they deserve. The Department of the Veterans Affairs determines the eligibility dependent upon the length and type of service by the service member.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
ARM loan are loans based upon market indexes that become adjustable after a fixed rate period between 5, 7 or 10 years. The interest rate could go up or down dependent upon the market factors. Typically starting ARM rates can be lower than traditional fixed rate mortgages.
Golden Empire Mortgage
Calculate your monthly payment with applicable financial charges, PMI, hazard insurance, and property taxes.
Is your old APR (Annual Percentage Rate) too high? Estimate the benefits of refinancing using this calculator.
How much can you borrow from a lender? Use this calculator to calculate the amount you can afford from the lender's point of view.
What they're saying about GEM...
- My experience was a great one. Professional and done in a timely fashionMatthew R
- As always Todd, great communication. Quick detailed responses and everyone on your team (including yourself) are extremely competent. A pleasure working with you all!Thomas W
- Todd and his loan processor, Claudia, did a wonderful job for us. They kept us informed every step of the way and made refinancing our home very simple and quick. They were always easy to communicate with and they responded to our questions in a very timely manner. We will definitely recommend their service to our friends! Thank you Todd and Claudia for proving great service!Robin R